Friday, March 5, 2010

WHO ELSE IS SICK OF MLM ATTRITION?

My wife sells health insurance,mainly medicare advantage plans. patients can enjoyy dental,vision,and hearin benifits,that are usually void from their normal medicare programs.


I stated all of this cause there is a great parallel to the attrition rate of these customers staying on the books or dropping off the books,just like in network marketing.

Who you thought was going to stay,fleed,who you thought would flee, stayed!

GO FIGURE!

I'm personally am just sick of it.

It chaps me to no end.

By the time [in my wife case] you try to build some serious residuals ---pooph they are out.
Same goes for mlm. You sign them up, and next thing you know they areon to the next venture.

Or as is happening a lot now, said GURU sponsor gets pissed and moves his or her whole organization with them. They all stack in said pecking order deemed by said Guru sponsor.

I have just witness this in the last couple months. At least 3 times.

So it's like a sack that has an ever elusive hole in it.


Boy this will make even the sober man ask for a shot of whiskey.

I found a better home business. One that you get paid NOW with and there are no charge backs.

GO NOW TO CHECK IT OUT at http//:www.mlmwealthyreps.com

Peace Out

Wendell

No comments: