Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'M SKEPITAL OF SOME OF THESE MLM GURUS---YOU?

Hey Gang,
Allow me to vent.

I'M GETTING SICK OF ALL THESE SO CALLED MLM GURUS. I mean every time I turn around there is a new system that they are promoting. "This system is the best". BLAH BLAH BLAH....

My head is swimming.

I'm figuring that these GURUS are just out to get a quick buck.
They promote said product, then WHAM! they've got a new product of their own that they want us to buy.
Or or they promote some affilate's stuff.

HEY GURU! This doggone thing I just purchased from your butt hasn't made me a freakin dime and yo butt is already promoting the next best system... The nerve of you!

So what I learn from much trial and error is try the tried and true things in mlm marketing.

Like article marketing, blogs, p.p.c. ... And in regard to what guru to trust.... Go with some one who goes beyond the expected when delivering value.

Go with the guru who delivers value with-out expecting to recieve back from you. They will give you a nugget or two----for free.

I could name drop a few,but this is not the time to do such.i will mention one that fits that criteria,and his name is Mike Dillard. Expect him to over diliver great value and provide honesty.

He has a new course out that truthfully let's you know what is working NOW in the mlm industry in regard to getting quality leads and gettting distributors.

Click here now to see what is really truthfully working now:


http://wilkinswendell.getwwn.com/

No comments: